Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Letter Perfect


For Christmas this year we decided to make name wall hangings for all of the kids on our list. We had a ball wandering around various malls & shopping areas snapping pictures of signs to crop down into individual letters. I had intended to use pre-matted collage frames with the appropriate number of spaces, but I had a surprisingly hard time finding just the right ones. Instead for most of the gifts, I bought individual frames for each letter. This was a blessing in disguise, as shipping costs were greatly reduced by the smaller package weight & size.
For some of the names, I hot-glued a length of ribbon to the backs of the frames as a more decorative hanging option. The pictures were a hit - and so much fun for us to make & give!




1 comment:

Amber Brown said...

I love the one you made for Noah! I can't wait to hang it in his nursery!