Friday, June 19, 2009

Cure for Stinky Exercise Gear

Now that the heat and humidity of summer are upon us, I have to tell you about a wonderful product I discovered a couple of years ago. My husband and I are golfers & exercisers and we love the newer high tech fabrics that wick sweat away from the body. Only one problem. They stink! I tried everything to get rid of the smell: washing in hot water, adding bleach, you name it. Upon doing a little research, I learned that the fabrics trap bacteria (yuck) which are nearly impossible to get rid of with regular detergent. My online research revealed several testimonials about WIN detergent. I found their website & decided to give it a try. What a difference! The bottles are small, so I usually go through a couple over the course of the summer, but it's totally worth it to be able to don our workout & golf gear without worrying about a big case of the smellies!

No comments: