Friday, March 13, 2009

Birth Parent Prayer Service

In addition to our regular goings on , I've also been busy working with other area families planning the Friends Through Adoption annual Birth Parent Prayer Service. Our lives have been so enriched through the beauty of adoption and this is one small way that we can honor & give thanks to the brave birth parents who choose to make an adoption plan.

The service is Sunday, March 22 at 3 p.m. at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, 2718 Dixie Highway,
Crestview Hills. You can also read this article in the Kentucky Enquirer regarding the event.

Of course, the service is open to all and we would especially welcome those touched by adoption. Let me know if you have any questions - I'd be happy to answer any as best I can!

1 comment:

Amber Brown said...

That sounds really neat! I wish we could come...we'll be up in Indiana...visiting friends who are moving in a few months. All our love to you guys for the service!